The Bella Vista League is a collaboration of Silicon Valley women who volunteer their time to help Bay Area charities, helping families and children in crisis. The charities are nominated by our members and selected by our board and members every year. Annually, the 'Wonderful Witchy Women with a Cause' luncheon is the platform used to raise money for the selected charities. All charities have their own 501c3 non-profit status and are local Bay Area organizations.
All of the money, raised through our silent auction, 'Ask-a-Thon', centerpiece sales, Escobar jewelry opportunity drawing, and generous donations by attendees and sponsors go to our selected charities and make a difference in people's lives.
We are an 'All Volunteer' organization of hardworking ladies dedicated to giving our time and energy to the organization. We work hard to raise funds to assist others in need. In doing our work together, we also make friendships that last a lifetime.
Since 2005, The Bella Vista League proudly helped to support to the following Bay Area charities who serve women and children in crisis:
- Fresh Lifelines for Youth flyprogram.org
- Angels on Stage angelsonstage.org
- Breakthrough Silicon Valley breakthroughsv.org
- Erica Rix Foundation
- Heritage Home cityteam.org
- Next Door Solutions nextdoor.org
- Freedom House freedomhousesf.org
- Stand Up for Kids standupforkids.org
- Eastfield Ming Quong Families First upliftfs.org
- InnVision Shelter Network lifemoves.org
- My New Red Shoes mynewredshoes.org
- WANDA wandasiliconvalley.org
- CASSY cassybayarea.org
- Family Supportive Services fssba.org
- Operation Freedom Paws operationfreedompaws.org
To be considered for funding in 2018, you must have a 501c3 status and serve families in crisis in the Bay Area. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.